Rachel Myrick’s first thought as she walked through the entrance to the LongHorn Steakhouse at Southpoint II and felt a sharp pain in her left foot was that she’d been stung by a bee or possibly a hornet.
- Families of missing in Mexico quake still hold out hope
- Virginia stuns Boise State, is 3-1 for the first time in a decade
- Friday night highlights: Scores, stats and stories for Sept. 22
- The Latest: Maria to cause dangerous currents along US coast
- Clicking in all three phases, Hopewell shuts out Petersburg
- 20th Paley Music Festival opens with all-Rachmaninoff program
- Several facing charges related to Aug. 12 rally appear in court
- Extra point in overtime the difference as Henrico tops Patrick Henry
Popular on Richmond.com
- Ashland, Hanover fighting to win over state officials on federal rail project
- Power back at Richmond International Airport after nearly 40-minute outage
- College law enforcement in Richmond continue to review policies in wake of Charlottesville
- Federal funding to allow Richmond students to learn from James River
- Man found wounded on Interstate 64 in Short Pump following reported shooting
- Family of four escapes early-morning house fire in Mechanicsville subdivision
- Two drivers seriously injured in wrong-way crash on I-64
- Woman charged with shooting trooper is connected to crimes in the Carolinas and is a suspect in two Richmond robberies
- NAACP wants slave auction block removed in downtown Fredericksburg
- Gloucester School Board asks federal judge to dismiss transgender teen's suit
- Federal government notifies 21 states, including Virginia, of election hacking
- A year after becoming a state park, visits to Natural Bridge are up 41 percent
- Front Porch Café opening in Richmond's East End; seen as a catalyst to revitalize that part of the city
- New Orleans-style restaurant opening in former Kinsfolk / Parkside space on Forest Hill Ave.
- Skinny drinks: 3 must-try cocktails in Richmond
- Restaurant news: Garden & Gun names Richmond one of 'The South’s Best Food Towns', Comfort turns 15 & more
The 2017 RTD Arts Preview is an expansive look at Richmond’s diverse and energetic creative community. From classical to edgy, visual arts to the performing arts, it’s all there. Get all the info you need on artists, performances, schedules, special events and more.
Find a local business
Over the years, Richmond.com has published several data projects using public information.
Here's a sampling of some of those projects.
Richmond.com publishes important public notices that may affect the lives of Central Virginians.
We fight for the public's right to know about government actions and information.
- Read important public announcements that may affect your neighborhood.
- Read notices about upcoming trustee sales around the region.
- Read information about local governments seeking bids on projects.
Like many people in the organization, I wear several hats and have a lot of help. As one of the Outside Sales Mangers in advertising, I have a team of ten people and my role is to coach, train, counsel and work on strategy with account executives and clients.