Click on any edition below to view these reader-requested, new features on your device.
• Large arrows on each side of your screen allow you to easily advance from page to page.
• Page thumbnails, which help you visually navigate from page to page, are now at the bottom of your screen. Click on the blue Pages button to expand the images which can be viewed on all devices.
• In the upper right hand corner of your screen, you’ll find a button to alternate between text view and page view. Text view displays an article in a separate window. Page view allows you to read the complete newspaper page.
• Also in the upper right corner is a control button that allows you to change the size of the text. Click the A button and choose from small, medium and large font sizes.
• In text view, shaded blue corners identify the stories you can click on to read.
• If there are updates to news stories throughout the day, those updates will be available in the e-edition.