Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following leases:
- I Love Kickboxing leased 3,137 square feet in Nuckols Place at 5400 Wyndham Forest Dr. in Henrico.
- Jazzercise renewed its lease of 3,000 square feet in The Shoppes at Staples Mill & Glenside at 7101 Staples Mill Road in Henrico.
- Jiangs Chinese Restaurant renewed its lease of 2,560 square feet in Chesterfield Marketplace at 1213 Carmia Way in Chesterfield.
- Wheeler Advertising Inc. renewed its lease of 2,057 square feet in Moorefield I at 812 Moorefield Park Drive in Chesterfield.
- Defenders Inc. renewed its lease of 1,570 square feet in Parham Trade Center at 2500 E. Parham Road in Henrico.
- Brenntag Mid-South Inc. leased 28,000 square feet at 738 Goodes St. in Richmond.
Harrison & Bates reports the following leases:
- Excel Painting and Home Repair leased 1,500 square feet at 11026 Air Park Road in Hanover.
- Cresset Corp. leased 10,200 square feet at 11232 Hopson Road in Hanover.
- AED Co. leased 1,500 square feet at 11034 Air Park Road in Hanover.
- Iron Heart Canning Co. leased 540 square feet at 9825 Atlee Commons Road in Hanover.
Colliers International reports the following leases:
- Blue Ocean Brain leased 7,054 square feet at 4435 Waterfront Drive in Henrico.
- International Rescue Committee Inc. leased 4,172 square feet at 1301 N. Hamilton St. in Richmond.
- Pearson & Co. PC renewed 1,281 square feet at 8001 Franklin Farms Drive in Henrico.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following leases:
- JSC of Richmond LLC leased 854 square feet at 7921 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- Jason Hugo leased 5,100 square feet at 11091-11093 Air Park Road in Hanover.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following leases:
- Southside Vapor & Skilled Games leased 4,400 square feet in the Irongate Village Shopping Center at 6403 Ironbridge Road in Chesterfield.
- Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville Real Estate leased 3,000 square feet in the former BB&T bank in the Stony Point Shopping Center at 9004 Huguenot Road in Richmond.
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. reports the following leases:
- Boil Bay Inc. leased 9,600 square feet in Southpark Square at 1829 Southpark Boulevard in Colonial Heights. Graham Sheridan and Nathan Shor represented the landlord.
- Ivy Rehab Sept LLC leased 5,098 square feet at 5421 Patterson Ave. in Richmond.
- Organic Krush leased 4,000 square feet at Short Pump Crossing at 3406 Pump Road in Henrico.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sales:
- Trust Agreement of Fred B. Bisger purchased a 8,075-square-foot freestanding retail building on 0.64 acres at 6909 Forest Hill Ave. in Richmond from ADAU LLC for $1.365 million. James Ashby IV handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the purchaser.
- Colonial Commercial Properties LLC purchased a 5,850-square-foot office building from James River Investment Corp. for $450,000 as an investment. Dawn M. Calabrese handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following sale:
- Louisa County has purchased 684 acres off Interstate 64 at the Shannon Hill exit from a variety of owners for $2.6 million for a future industrial park. Bill Barnett handled the assemblage.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following sales:
- Airport Drive Real Estate Investment LLC purchased the 18,000-square-foot Airport Drive Shopping Center at 51-73 South Airport Drive in Henrico from Airport Drive Shopping Center LLC for $1.61 million. John Madures brokered the sale on behalf of the seller.
- Fotis Xyderis purchased a 4,400-square-foot office/warehouse property at 54 Cedar Fork Road in Henrico from Jong K. Lim for $350,000. John Madures represented the seller in the transaction.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sales:
- Thunder Properties LLC bought a 14,855-square-foot office/warehouse at 10810 Paulbrook Drive in Chesterfield from B&R Properties for $890,000. Kevin Cox represented the buyer.
- 1401 Carter Creek LLC bought a 12,000-square-foot office/warehouse at 1401 Carter Creek Road in Richmond from Robert Q. Aber for $725,000. Byron Holmes represented the seller.
Taylor Long Properties reports the following sale:
- Vernon McClure bought 18.6 acres at 15701,15901 and 15711 Cosby Road in Chesterfield from Edward and Carole Nunnally for $2.79 million. Ellen Long represented the seller.
Joyner Commercial reports the following sale:
- D&D Enterprise Parkway LLC purchased 2727 Enterprise Parkway in Henrico from 2727 Enterprise Partners LLC for $3.1 million. Cheryl Hamm represented the seller.
Harrison & Bates reports the following sale:
- Cosby Village Residences LLC bought 9 acres at Otterdale Road and Village Square Parkway in Chesterfield from Cosby Village LLC for $6 million. Bruce Milam represented the buyer.