Gov. Ralph Northam has announced the following appointments:
Virginia Wine Board
- Courtney Anderson Mailey of Richmond, owner and general manager at Blue Bee Cider;
- Megan M. Seibel of Roanoke, manager of Mountain View Farm and Vineyard; and
- Kirk Wiles of Clifton, CEO and founder of Paradise Springs Winery.
Board for Barbers and Cosmetology
- Renee Gilanshah of Reston, master esthetician at Treatwell.
Board of Conservation and Recreation
- Nancy Hull Davidson of Richmond, program manager for Girls on the Run of Greater Richmond;
- Dexter C. Hurt of Richmond, Senior ITS Project Manager, GRTC Transit System; and
- Camille C. Touton of Arlington.
Board of Counseling
- Johnston M. Brendel of Williamsburg, faculty member at the College of William & Mary; and
- Danielle Hunt of North Chesterfield, licensed professional counselor.
Potomac Aquifer Recharge Oversight Committee
- William J. Mann Jr. of Williamsburg, executive director of Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center; and
- Doug Powell of James City County, general manager of James City Service Authority.
Real Estate Appraiser Board
- Mark R. Chapin of Richmond, principal at CoreLogic Valuation Solutions.
State Board of Health
- Wendy Klein of Richmond, medical director at Health Brigade; and
- Jim Shuler of Blacksburg, retired veterinarian and retired member of the Virginia House of Delegates.