Gov. Ralph Northam has announced the following appointments:
Virginia Interagency Coordinating Council:
- Kristine PJ Caalim of Virginia Beach, CEO, CPR Branding LLC;
- Tabatha Carroll of Chesapeake, disability advocate;
- Bonnie Grifa of Chesapeake, State Early Childhood Mental Health Coordinator, Partnership for People with Disabilities, Virginia Commonwealth University;
- Kathleen M. McCauley of Richmond, attorney, Moran Reeves Conn; and
- Zipporah Levi-Shackleford of Henrico, founder and behavior and education consultant, Creative Approach Development Center.
Board for Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors:
- Louis Walker of Richmond, vice president, Waco Inc.
Board of Health Professions:
- Kevin Doyle of Charlottesville, associate professor, Longwood University;
- Louise E. Hershkowitz of Reston, certified registered nurse anesthetist;
- Dr. Helene D. Clayton-Jeter of Rosslyn, optometrist and health care consultant, HealthScape LifeSciences LLC;
- Steve Karras of Roanoke, veterinarian-in-charge, Cave Spring Veterinary Clinic;
- Ryan K. Logan of Fairfax, senior manager for central pharmacy business and support services, Kaiser Permanente; and
- Jim Wells of Front Royal, director of pharmacy and cardiopulmonary services, Valley Health Warren Memorial Hospital.