Gov. Ralph Northam has announced the following appointments:
Board of Trustees of the Virginia Retirement System:
- William A. Garrett of Winchester, chief of the Winchester Fire and Rescue Department; and
- O’Kelly E. McWilliams III of Oakton, a partner of Mintz. (McWilliams has been appointed as chairman of the board.)
Board of Medicine:
- Ryan P. Williams of Suffolk, pediatric neurologist at Children’s Specialty Group.
Board of the Virginia College Building Authority:
- Tiffany M. Boyle of Newport News, commissioner of the revenue for the city of Newport News.
Board of Trustees of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts:
- Martha M. Glasser of Virginia Beach, owner and president of Art Forms Inc.;
- Kenneth Johnson of Richmond, president of JMI;
- Michele Petersen of McLean;
- Pamela Reynolds of Richmond;
- Ashlin T. Wilbanks of Norfolk; and
- Michel Zajur of Midlothian, CEO of the Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.