Gov. Ralph Northam has announced the following appointments:
Board for Contractors:
- Donald Groh of Chesapeake, area coordinator at National Elevator Industry Educational Program;
- Jeffery W. Hux of Norfolk, president at Norfolk Plumbing Inc.;
- Caitlin Massie King of James City County, vice president of J.S.G. Corporation;
- J. Shawn Mitchell of Broadlands, CEO and president of Modern Mechanical;
- John D. O’Dell of Mechanicsville, president of Water Well Solutions, LC; and
Michael D. Redifer of Augusta, building official for city of Newport News.
Virginia Latino Advisory Board:
C. Alexander Guzmán of Richmond, director of fair housing at Housing Opportunities Made Equal of Virginia Inc.
Board of Trustees of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center:
- Hannah Ingram of Abingdon, resident company actor at Barter Theatre;
- Keith Perrigan of Bristol, superintendent of Bristol Virginia Public Schools; and
- Sandy Ratliff of Washington County, assistant vice president and community impact advisor at Virginia Community Capital.
Virginia Coastal Land Management Advisory Council:
- Joseph Valentine of Onancock; and
- Jay C. Ford of Bell Haven, voices coordinator at Chesapeake Bay Foundation.
Citizens Advisory Committee to the Chesapeake Bay Executive Council:
- Anna Killius of Henrico, policy analyst for James River Association.
Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin
- Mark Peterson of Loudoun, deputy general manager of administration for Loudoun Water.
Virginia Asian Advisory Board:
- Hyun Lee of Centreville, vice president of Korean American Society of Virginia;
- Bao Ly of Fairfax, president of Vietnamese American Community of the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC Area; and
- R. Christopher Plummer of Petersburg, owner and licensed and insured contractor of Capitol City Contracting LLC.