Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following leases:
- S-L Distribution Co. LLC leased 58,048 square feet of warehouse space at 1936 Ruffin Mill Road in Chesterfield.
- Stanley Steemer International Inc. leased 10,200 square feet of office/warehouse at 1754 Oak Lake Blvd. in Chesterfield.
- Pacific Management LLC leased 7,400 square feet of office/warehouse space at 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway in Richmond.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following leases:
- Ryan Hartfield leased 4,000 square feet at 112 Midpoint Drive in Goochland.
- NFM Inc. leased 4,941 square feet at 1 Park West Circle in Chesterfield.
Colliers International reports the following leases:
- Petal Card Inc. leased 9,024 square feet and 2,603 square feet at Moorefield Commons, 9711 Farrar Court in Chesterfield.
- Commonwealth Waterproofing & Restoration LLC leased 3,334 square feet at 7413 Whitepine Road in Chesterfield.
- Executive Placements LLC leased 3,545 square feet at 7110 Forest Ave. in Henrico.
- Environmental Sampling Supply Inc. renewed 6,928 square feet at 510 Eastpark Court in Henrico.
- Cranial Technologies Inc. leased 3,522 square feet at 8730 Stony Point Drive in Richmond.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence Inc. expanded and renewed 12,215 square feet at 140 EastShore Drive in Henrico.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following leases:
- Healinghub LLC leased 2,000 square feet at 916 Arthur Ashe Blvd. in Richmond.
- The Juice Laundry leased 1,944 square feet in River Road Shopping Center at 6201 River Road in Henrico.
- Absolute Massage leased 1,306 square feet in the Tuckahoe Building at 8921 Three Chopt Road in Henrico.
- First Watch has leased 3,615 square feet of outparcel space at Regency mall at 8631 Quioccasin Road in Henrico.
- S-L Distribution Co. LLC leased 58,048 square feet in Enterchange @ Walthall, Building C at 1936-1962 Ruffin Mill Road in Chesterfield.
- Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. leased 34,792 square feet in Enterchange @ Northlake, Building C at 11800-11890 N. Lakeridge Parkway in Hanover.
- Pacific Management LLC leased 7,400 square feet at 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway in Richmond.
- Supportive Intervention Services leased 6,067 square feet in Premier Office Park at 300-310 Turner Road in Chesterfield.
- Virginia Commonwealth University renewed its lease of 4,536 square feet at 2529 Professional Drive in Chesterfield.
- Metropolitan Equipment Group Inc. leased 3,045 square feet at 611 Moorefield Park Drive in Chesterfield.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following leases:
- Motion Industries leased 15,400 square feet of industrial space in the AdBel Business Center at 8801-8899 Whitepine Road in Chesterfield.
- Roy Jorgenson Associates leased 3,300 square feet of office/warehouse space at 80 LaBrook Concourse in Richmond.
- BurgerIM leased 1,606 square feet of retail space in Winterfield Crossing at 6709 Lake Harbour Drive in Chesterfield.
Taylor Long Properties reports the following leases:
- Open Arms Learning Center LLC leased 1,600 square feet at 3101 Mechanicsville Turnpike in Henrico.
- Richmond Aquarium LLC leased 3,600 square feet at 10001 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield.
Joyner Commercial reports the following leases:
- Rider Boot Co. extended lease for 1,885 square feet at 18 W. Broad St. in Richmond.
- ATHC-Hospice LLC leased 10,200 square feet of office at 8149 Walnut Grove Road in Hanover.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following sale:
- Primax Properties LLC purchased 4 acres in Patriots Landing at the corner of Pocahontas Trail and Patriots Landing Road in New Kent County from Patriots Land MGMT Corp. for $780,000. Joe Buhrman and Bill Barnett represented the seller.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sale:
- Fox Cleaning Service Inc. acquired a 4,304-square-foot office/warehouse at 1321 Page Road in Powhatan from Casec Properties LC for $395,000. Byron Holmes represented the buyer.
Joyner Commercial reports the following sales:
- Gaia Global LLC purchased a 7,320-square-foot office condominium at 3974 Springfield Road in Henrico from Advanced Art of Cosmetic Surgery Inc. for $850,000. Bill Phillips represented the seller.
- Kam Chan purchased a 5,600-square-foot retail property at 1831-1833 W. Broad St. in Richmond from F.C. Vogt & Co. Inc. for $688,000. Bill Phillips represented the seller.
Colliers International reports the following sale:
- TNT Hanover LLC purchased the 12,128-square-foot property at 11039 Leadbetter Road in Hanover from Richard F. Barney Jr. Revocable Trust for $810,000. Jimmy Martin and Wood Thornton handled the transaction on behalf of the buyer.
Have Site Will Travel Ltd. and The Man with Square Feet reports the following sale:
- RR HoldCo LLC acquired the Rivers Rest marina, hotel and restaurant — 16.45 acres of waterfront with a 20-room motel, a 2,576-square-foot restaurant, a bait and tackle shop, a 60-slip marina, waterfront home — at 9100 Wilcox Neck Road in Charles City from Peter G. Zemanian and Paul A. Driscoll for $1,263,600. John Jay Schwartz represented the buyer.