CBRE Richmond reports the following leases:
- renewed 7,000 square feet at 8813 Three Chopt Road in Henrico.
- Bermuda Distribution Inc.
- , a warehousing, distribution and trucking company, renewed its 54,000 square foot lease at 12600 Bermuda Triangle Road in Chester.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following leases:
- Callisto Integration
- leased 5,017 square feet in Moorefield III at 804 Moorefield Park Drive in Chesterfield.
- Full Tile Inc.
- leased 2,500 square feet in Rivanna Business Center at 11733 Concrete Place in Chesterfield.
- SwimMetro Management Inc.
- renewed its lease of 1,809 square feet in Premier Park at 300-310 Turner Road in Chesterfield.
- leased 29,156 square feet in the Turning Basin Building at 111 Virginia St. in Richmond.
- County of Henrico
- renewed its lease of 10,446 square feet in Park Buildings at 4206 Park Place Court in Henrico.
- Kool Smiles
- leased 6,000 square feet in The Shoppes at Staples Mill & Glenside at 7101 Staples Mill Road in Henrico.
- leased 4,773 square feet in East Shore I at 100 Eastshore Drive in Henrico.
- Veritas HHS
- leased 1,213 square feet in Vistas I at 5540 Falmouth St. in Henrico.
- Dollar General
- renewed its lease of 9,656 square feet in Colonial Square at 3107 Boulevard in Colonial Heights.
- Ski Center
- renewed its lease of 5,805 square feet in Westchester Commons at 15809 WC Main St. in Chesterfield.
- Corporate Living Solutions LLC
- renewed its lease of 5,460 square feet at 8257 Hermitage Road in Henrico.
- Virginia ABC
- renewed its lease of 2,970 square feet in Staples Mill Shopping Center at 4026 Glenside Drive in Henrico.
- Gilliam & Mikula PLC
- leased 2,939 square feet in Moorefield III at 804 Moorefield Park Drive in Chesterfield.
Colliers International reports the following leases:
- Fence Me In
- leased 6,000 square feet at 70 Carnation St. in Richmond.
- ProGro Inc.
- leased 594 square feet at 5206 Markel Road in Henrico.
- Connexus Secure
- leased 1,221 square feet at 8100 Three Chopt Road in Henrico.
- RCG Behavioral Health Network
- leased 810 square feet at 1915 Huguenot Road in Chesterfield.
- Paul Melnick Jr. & Associates
- leased 2,679 square feet at 1802 Bayberry Court in Henrico.
- Roseibel Villatoro
- leased 1,500 square feet at 11026 Airpark Road in Hanover.
- Cross Technologies
- leased 491 square feet at 7202 Glen Forest Drive.
- Accurate Healthcare
- leased 4,000 square feet at 16053 Continental Blvd. in Chesterfield.
- Prevent Child Abuse Virginia
- leased 5,972 square feet at 8100 Three Chopt Road in Henrico.
- Tranlin Inc.
- leased 1,749 square feet at 4470 Cox Road in Henrico.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following leases:
- Richmond Eye Associates P.C.
- renewed its 8,409 square feet lease at 4600 Cox Road in Henrico County.
- The Twisted Magnolia
- leased 1,881 square feet at 3148 W. Cary St. in Richmond.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following leases:
- Smoothie King
- leased 1,400 square feet at 11419-B Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield.
- Rio Grande Mexican
- restaurant renewed its lease for 3,308 square feet in the 360 West Shopping Center at 7128 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield.
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. reports the following leases:
- Advance Auto
- has renewed its lease of 6,500 square feet at Short Pump Crossing Shopping Center at 3360 Pump Road in Henrico.
- Texas Roadhouse
- has expanded its existing building by 1,095 square feet and exercised its renewal option at Chesterfield Plaza at 1570 W. Kroger Center Blvd. in Chesterfield.
- Chester Cleaners
- has renewed its lease of 600 square feet at Chesterfield Meadows Shopping Center at 6439 Chesterfield Meadows Drive in Chesterfield.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sales:
- EKG LLC
- purchased 6,330 square foot retail building at 101 E. Clay St. in Richmond from Jackson Ward Capital LLC for $650,000 as an investment and redevelopment. Jeffrey A. Cooke and Reilly Marchant handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the purchaser.
- Dominion Shoppes LLC
- purchased the Dominion Shoppes at 4101 Dominion Blvd. in Henrico from Dominion GA LLC for $8,500,000 as an investment. The 13,550-square-foot shopping center, situated on 2.46 acres, was 100 percent leased at the time of sale and is currently occupied by Starbucks, Whitley’s Peanut Factory, Blaze Pizza and Noodles & Co. Connie Jordan Nielsen and Alicia Brown handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following sale:
- CSE Inc.
- purchased 11,624 square feet at 5911-5913 Nena Grove Lane in Chesterfield from Nena Grove Lane LLC for $1,295,000. Russell Wyatt and Ben Bruni represented the purchaser.
CBRE Richmond reports the following sale:
- Cao Multiplex LLC bought a five-building portfolio at 1808-1830 Thomas St. and 1816 Bath St. in Richmond from Panther Way LLC for $1.731 million. The 24-unit complex is located near Virginia Union University. Peyton Cox and Charles Wentworth represented the seller.
Colliers International reported the following sale:
- 3200 LLC
- purchased 3200 W. Broad St. in Richmond for $7.5 million from Pineapple Acquisitions LLC. Austin Newman, Matt Hamilton, Sara Williamson, Martin Blum and Bill Mattox represented the seller.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following sale:
- Elite Force Holdings Inc.
- purchased a 9,281-square-foot multi-tenant retail property located at 12131 South Chalkley Road in Chesterfield from Chester Square LLC for $1 million. Sara Goodall and Laikyn Severson represented the seller while Peter Vick and Harrison Hall represented the buyer in the transaction.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sales:
- BurnMil LLC
- bought a 6,485 square foot retail space at 3200 Milburn Ave. in Richmond from Commonwealth Heating & Contractors for $380,000. Dick Porter represented the seller.
- Godsey Management LLC
- bought 4.5 acres at 2342 and 2354 Charles City Road in Henrico County from Nancy B. Snow for $150,000. Cliff Porter represented the seller, and Dick Porter represented the buyer.
- North Lake Pond LLC
- bought 45.42 acres of land on Ashcake Road in Hanover from Downing-Gilman LLC for $1,250,000. Cliff Porter represented the seller.
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. reports the following sales:
- Manakin Farms Quioccasin LLC
- has purchased a 6,324-square-foot retail building on 0.703 acre located 9000 Quioccasin Road in Henrico from Caston Properties LLC for $1,125,000. Elliot Warsof represented the buyer.
- 153 Wagner Road Assoc
- , doing business as Dunkin Donuts, has purchased 1 acre of land at 153 Wagner Road in Petersburg from Roslyn Farm Corp. for $420,000. Nathan Shor represented the buyer and Jim Gresock represented the seller.
REF Advisory reports the following sale:
- MULLCO LLC
- acquired two Dollar General properties in Quinton and Scottsburg and a SunTrust Bank branch in Richmond for a total of $6,530,000 as part of a 1031 tax-free exchange. Michele P. Hall and Michael R. Katz represented the purchaser.
One South Commercial reports the following sales:
- UP Broad LLC
- bought 8,574-square-foot building at 323 W. Broad St. for $1,346,940 from Fore Duffers LLC. Tom Rosman represented the buyer. Lory Markham and Ann Schweitzer Riley represented the seller.
- 1525 N Commerce Avenue LLC
- acquired 5,245 square foot building at 2403 W. Main St. for $875,000 from David W. Madren and Lisa M. Madren. Tom Rosman and Lory Markham represented the seller.
- 1001 Ventures LLC
- bought 0.35 AC vacant commercial lot at 1001 and 1009 Hull and 12 W. 10th streets in Richmond from Church Hill Ventures LLC for $625,000. Justin Sledd and Lory Markham of represented the seller. Ann Schweitzer Riley of One South Commercial and Tommy Waterworth of Keller Williams Realty represented the purchaser.
Have Site Will Travel Ltd and The Man with Square Feet reports the following sale:
- 3200 LLC, 3200 Tower LLC and 3200 Deck LLC
- bought the former Quality Inn and Suites hotel at 3200 W. Broad St. in Richmond for $7.5 million from Pineapple Acquisitions LLC. John Jay Schwartz represented the seller.
Taylor Long Properties report the following sale:
- Edward Shield and Assigns
- bought 11.1 acres at 11501 Ironbridge Road in Chesterfield from L.D. Holdings LLC for $1.5 million. Ellen Long represented the seller.