Colliers International reports the following leases:
- Colfax Corp. renewed 941 square feet at 10571 Telegraph Road in Henrico.
- Chemtreat Inc. leased 13,389 square feet at 5101 Cox Road in Henrico.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following leases:
- Books-A-Million renewed its lease of 21,324 square feet in Southpark Shopping Center at Southpark Circle and Temple Avenue in Colonial Heights.
- Spirit Halloween leased 18,017 square feet in Staples Mill Square at 9001 Staples Mill Road in Henrico.
- International Petroleum Products & Additives Co. Inc. renewed its lease of 6,400 square feet in Oaklake Business Center at 12730 Spectrim Land in Chesterfield.
- Martial Arts World of Hanover Inc. renewed its lease of 4,508 square feet in Spring Centre at 7124-7156 Mechanicsville Turnpike in Hanover.
- Hand and Stone leased an additional 3,594 square feet for a total of approximately 6,000 square feet in The Corner at Short Pump at 11783 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- The Springer Agency Inc. leased 2,430 square feet in Commonwealth Centre I at 5309 Commonwealth Centre Parkway in Chesterfield.
- Ramey Kemp & Associates Inc. renewed its lease of 2,224 square feet at 4339 Cox Road in Henrico.
- Lynch Mykins Structural Engineers PC leased 2,030 square feet in The Spur at 1519 Summit Ave. in Richmond.
- China Panda leased 2,000 square feet in Robious Hall Shopping Center at 10064 Robious Road in Chesterfield.
- Sylvan Learning Center renewed its lease of 1,934 square feet in Commonwealth Centre I at 5309 Commonwealth Centre Parkway in Chesterfield.
- PM Building Maintenance Corp. renewed its lease of 1,800 square feet at 5330-B Lewis Road in Henrico.
- Plantbar leased 1,500 square feet at 2100 W. Cary St. in Richmond.
- Healing Spa leased 1,080 square feet in Harbourside Centre at 6151 Harbourside Drive in Chesterfield.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill renewed its lease at 1070 Virginia Center Parkway in Henrico.
- Glowgolf Ventures LLC renewed its lease of 11,500 square feet in Westchester Commons at 301 Perimeter Drive in Chesterfield.
- MAPS Global Fellowship leased 8,000 square feet in Chasen Building at 2922-2926 W. Marshall St. in Richmond.
- Skechers leased 7,516 square feet in West Broad Marketplace at 12120 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- Cabo leased 3,500 square feet at 416 E. Grace St. in Richmond.
- Power Wash This Inc. renewed its lease of 3,300 square feet at 2508 Waco St. in Henrico.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following leases:
- 567 Logistics LLC leased a 17,448-square-foot warehouse at 1711 Reymet Road in Chesterfield.
- Taylor and Parrish Inc. leased a 4,435-square-foot office at 3941 Deep Rock Road in Henrico.
- Salon del Sol leased a 2,700-square-foot office/warehouse at 14345 Sommerville Court in Chesterfield.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following leases:
- Salon del Sol leased 2,700 square feet at 14345 Sommerville Court in Chesterfield.
- Accenture LLP leased 8,221 square feet at 1100 Boulders Parkway in Chesterfield.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following leases:
- UZURV Holdings leased 7,954 square feet of office space in One Monument Avenue at 413 Stuart Circle in Richmond.
- Buffalo Distro Group leased 5,575 square feet of office space in the James River Petroleum Building at 10487 Lakeridge Parkway in Hanover.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sale:
- Sugar Monkey LLC acquired a 1,459-square-foot retail/office at 1515 Hull St. in Richmond from JLR111 Properties LLC for $195,000. Wilson Flohr represented the seller.
One South Commercial reports the following sale:
- Vardham LLC bought a 8,710-square-foot building at 3700 Mechanicsville Turnpike in Henrico from Central Furniture Co. Inc. for $485,000. Tom Rosman and Ann Schweitzer Riley represented the seller. Lory Markham represented the buyer.