Pollard & Bagby Inc. reports the following sale:
- Lebar LLC purchased a total of 1.8 acres at 2901, 2907, 2913, 2915-21, 2923 W. Broad St. and 2906, 2908, 2912 W. Grace St., 2918 W. Grace St. and 1005 Wayne St. in Richmond from Manuel G. Loupassi LP for $5.4 million. Tony Rolando handled the transaction on behalf of the seller.
Colliers International reports the following sale:
- The Runnymeade Corp. purchased the 22,142-square-foot property at Park Phase III at 4180-4196 Innslake Drive in Henrico from Innslake LLC for $2.25 million. Will Bradley, Mark Williford, Joe Marchetti, Rebecca Barricklow and Garrison Gore handled the transaction on behalf of the seller.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sale:
- Unified Properties LLC purchased the 10,176-square-foot office building at 411 Branchway Road in Chesterfield from East End IV LLC for $860,000 as an investment. Amy Broderick and Baker Lynn handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following sale:
- 3701 Cox Road LLC purchased the 3,634-square-foot building at 3701 Cox Road in Henrico from Truliant Federal Credit Union for $1.5 million. Jamie Galanti and Russell Wyatt represented the seller.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sale:
- ENG Holdings LLC and
- Energy Group LLC acquired a 4,200-square-foot office at 2818 Hungary Road in Henrico from Imaging Concepts Inc. for $336,000. Byron Holmes represented the buyer.
CBRE reports the following sale:
- Bonaventure Realty Group purchased the 94-unit Scott’s Edge apartments at 3408 W. Moore St. in Richmond for $18.15 million from Moore Street Apartments LLC. Peyton Cox, Jonathan Greenberg, Robert Dean, Yalda Ghamarian Howell and Thomas Leachman represented the seller.
One South Commercial reports the following sale:
- Clinton and Amanda Davis acquired an 1,047-square-foot office condo at 3601 W. Hundred Road in Chesterfield from George I Tanner for $158,000. Ann Schweitzer Riley represented the seller.
Taylor Long Properties reports the following sale:
- GH Holdings LLC purchased 11,145 square feet from Hundley Commercial Properties LLC at 4908 Monument Ave. in Henrico for $1.432 million. Ellen Long represented the seller.
Colliers International reports the following leases:
- Wellness First Inc. leased 2,281 square feet at 14360 Sommerville Court in Chesterfield.
- Laura Giles LLC leased 725 square feet at 8401 Patterson Ave. in Henrico.
- Westover Kitchen & Provisions LLC leased 4,624 square feet at 5047 Forest Ave. in Richmond.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following leases:
- Staintan and Angela Russell leased 2,016 square feet at 4795 Bethlehem Road in Henrico. Graham Stoneburner and Scott Douglas, SIOR handled the lease negotiations.
- Agincourt Capital Management LLC renewed its lease of 6,630 square feet in Williams Mullen Center at 200 S. 10th St. in Richmond.
- Cummins-Allison Corp. renewed its lease of 2,560 square feet in Mayland Court Condos at 3526 Mayland Court in Henrico.
- Five Guys leased 2,400 square feet in West Broad Marketplace at 12120 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- Richmond Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics PC renewed its lease of 1,810 square feet in Park 1, Building B at 4202 Park Place Court in Henrico.
- Sea Dreamz leased 2,850 square feet at 5503 International Trade Drive in Henrico.
- Roden & Associates renewed its lease of 1,279 square feet in Moorefield I at 812 Moorefield Park Drive in Chesterfield.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following lease:
- Sea Dreamz LLC leased 2,850 square feet of office/warehouse at 5503 International Trade Drive in Henrico.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following leases:
- Nader Enterprises II Inc. leased 3,500 square feet at 443 N. Ridge Road in Henrico.
- Richmond Gastroenterology Associates leased 2,981 square feet at 5875 Bremo Road in Henrico.
CBRE reports the following leases:
- Fidura & Associates leased 5,223 square feet at 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield.
- Jefferson Capital Partners leased 2,535 square feet at 1802 Bayberry Court in Henrico.
- Northmarq Capital leased 2,268 square feet at 7204 Glen Forest Drive in Henrico.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following leases:
- Foot Locker leased 7,578 square feet of retail space in White Oak Village at 4521-4571 S. Laburnum Ave. in Henrico.
- Capital Eye Care, Doctors of Optometry leased 3,404 square feet of office space in Libbie Mill Midtown — Penstock Quarter at 5001 Libbie Mill East Blvd. in Henrico.
Joyner Commercial reports the following lease:
- The Barnabas Center leased 2,311 square feet of office at 7113 Three Chopt Road in Henrico.