Taylor Long Properties reports the following leases:
- Bocata Latin Grill LLC, doing business as Bocata Arepe Bar, leased 1,520 square feet at 10170 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- Akeim Ropper & Keron Plummer leased 443 square feet at 7206 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield.
- Kul Wheels LLC leased 1,232 square feet at 1106 New Market Road in Henrico.
- RRAMF LLC, doing business as K-9 & Company Retreat, leased 2 acres at 7821 Ironbridge Road in Chesterfield.
Joyner Commercial reports the following leases:
- Tamara Smart Specialty Nutrition leased 560 square feet at 2727 Enterprise Parkway in Henrico.
- Golden Word leased 1,590 square feet at 711-A N. Allison St. in Richmond.
Plus Management | Emerson-Roper Cos. reports the following leases:
- Waist Game Tight leased 1,187 square feet at River’s Bend South Shopping Center at 263 E. Hundred Road in Chesterfield.
Sigma National reports the following leases:
- Upscale Resale LLC leased 6,529 square feet at 9762 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield.
- Hospice Preferred Choice leased 4,205 square feet at 9790 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield.
Colliers International reports the following leases:
- Battery Systems Inc. leased 12,182 square feet at 5140 Commerce Road in Richmond.
- McCandlish Holton PC expanded 2,618 square feet at 1111 E. Main St. in Richmond.
- Forefront Dermatology leased 2,958 square feet at 8266 Atlee Road in Hanover.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following leases:
- Soles4Souls Inc. leased 7,000 square feet at 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway in Richmond.
- Energy Equipment Inc. renewed its lease of 4,018 square feet at 1633 E. Oak Lake Blvd. in Chesterfield.
- Brush Up Dental leased 2,400 square feet in Cosby Village Shopping Center at 15930 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield.
- Tri-AD Chiropractic leased 1,300 square feet in Parkside Marketplace at 10875 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- Firefly Lane Boutique leased 1,225 square feet in The Shoppes at Westgate at 11709 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- Raymond James & Associates Inc. renewed its lease of 4,331 square feet in Westerre I at 3951 Westerre Parkway in Henrico.
- PPD Development LP renewed its lease of 4,221 square feet in Vistas II at 5516 Falmouth St. in Henrico.
- Tee Care 4 U Academy LLC leased 4,200 square feet in Newbridge Square Shopping Center at 6007-6027 Nine Mile Road in Henrico.
- Robinson Consulting Group leased 4,183 square feet in Westerre II at 3957 Westerre Parkway in Henrico.
- Chopt Creative Salad leased 4,087 square feet in One James Center at 901 E. Cary St. in Richmond.
- McAlister’s renewed its lease of 3,600 square feet in Westchester Commons at 15600 WC Commons Way in Chesterfield.
- Cafe Caturra renewed its lease of 3,327 square feet at 5811 Grove Ave. in Richmond.
- Toys That Teach renewed its lease of 3,000 square feet in Stony Point Shopping Center at 3038 Stony Point Road in Richmond.
- Cimtec Automation LLC leased 3,000 square feet in Shrader Commons at 7818 Shrader Road in Henrico.
- Wright Constable Skeen leased 2,742 square feet in West Shore III at 301 Concourse Blvd. in Henrico.
- Vehicle Acceptance Corp. leased 2,179 square feet in Westerre II at 3957 Westerre Parkway in Henrico.
- Subway renewed its lease of 1,600 square feet in Chesterfield Marketplace at 11110 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield.
- Secured Network Solutions Inc. leased 1,200 square feet at 11038 Lakeridge Parkway in Hanover.
- KidsPeace Inc. renewed its lease and expanded at 7631 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield.
- Total Quality Logistics LLC leased 17,657 square feet in Arboretum III at 300 Arboretum Parkway in Chesterfield.
Harrison & Bates reports the following leases:
- Robo’s Detail Supplies leased 4,500 square feet at 11026 Air Park Road in Hanover.
- Werner Enterprises leased 6,327 square feet at 2601 W. Broad St. in Richmond.
- Academy Mortgage leased 771 square feet at 8100 Three Chopt Road in Henrico.
- Sharon Dobbins leased 1,018 square feet at 2500 E. Parham Road in Henrico.
- Infinex Investments leased 1,189 square feet at 13872 Coalfield Commons Place in Chesterfield.
- Sulliteiro Group LLC leased 5,571 square feet at 2034 Dabney Road in Henrico.
- Lifesaver Distribution leased 2,194 square feet at 2600 E. Parham Road in Henrico.
- Edward D. Jones & Co. leased 1,228 square feet at 8101 Vanguard Drive in Hanover.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following leases:
- Business Cashflow Solutions leased 2,583 square feet in Fountain Park at 9327 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield.
- Far Soltanian Family Dentistry leased 2,100 square feet in the Meadowdale Office Park at 4121 N. Meadowdale Blvd. in Chesterfield.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following leases:
- Paige O’Brien Consulting LLC and Troy Henshaw Counseling LLC leased 767 square feet at Libbie Medical Center, 5700 Old Richmond Ave. in Henrico.
- Tiffany Snidow Barribeau PLC LLC and Pamela Douglas MSN, APRN, BC, LLC leased 1,787 square feet at 6722 Patterson Ave. in Richmond.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sales:
- P2 Richmond LLC acquired the 5,991-square-foot office building at 3315 W. Broad St. in Richmond from McDonald Properties LLC for $975,000. Brian K. Berkey and Jack Hoade handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the buyer.
- Goodstein Development Corp. sold 72 condominium units at The Links at Virginia Center, a 288-unit community in Henrico, to Pura Vida Rising LLC for $7.805 million. Calvin Griffith, Catharine Spangler, Birck Turnbull and Reilly Marchant represented the seller.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following sales:
- Barrett Investments LLC purchased an 8,000-square-foot office/warehouse at 11508 Allecingie Parkway in Chesterfield from Ascent Engineering Group Inc. for $520,000. Tucker Dowdy and Nash Warren represented the seller.
- Snead & Sons Trucking purchased 1.08 aces at 1301 Carter Creek Road in Richmond from Little Oil Co. Inc. for $165,000. Ben Bruni and Jim McVey represented the seller.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following sale:
- Halle Properties LLC purchased 1.12 acres of land at 12030 Jefferson Davis Highway as an outparcel of Bermuda Crossroads in Chesterfield from The Alexander Family Trusts for $830,000. The land will be used for the development of a Discount Tire store. Read Goode and Cheryle Toy represented the seller in the transaction.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sales:
- Atlantic Capital Co. LLC bought 4.42 acres at Washington Highway and Design Road in Hanover from the Baldwin Family Limited Partnership LLC for $380,000. Kevin Cox and Wilson Flohr represented the seller.
- Fox Cross Properties LLC bought 2.84 acres at Fox Cross Road in Hanover from the Sprouse Family Trust for $325,000. Kevin Cox represented the seller.
Joyner Commercial reports the following sale:
- Kody Holdings II LLC purchased a 27,372-square-foot industrial/warehouse building on 1.21 acres at 3300 Lanvale Ave. in Richmond for $750,000 from 3300 Lanvale LLC. Cheryl Hamm and David Feibish represented the seller.
Colliers International reports the following sale:
- BRJ Virginia LLC purchased the 15-unit apartment building at 3900 Monument Ave. in Richmond from 3900 Monument Ave LLC for $4.85 million. Charles Wentworth, Rawles Wilcox, G.S. “Hank” Hankins, Victoria Pickett and Clay Ellis of the Colliers Mid-Atlantic team, and Will Mathews of the Colliers East Region multifamily advisory group, handled the transaction on behalf of the seller.
One South Commercial reports the following sales:
- 141 E Wythe LLC acquired 16,150 square feet (19 units) at 141 E. Wythe St. in Petersburg for $1.5 million from 141 East LLC. Tom Rosman and Ryan Rilee represented the seller. Ann Schweitzer Riley represented the purchaser.
- Castlewood Holdings LLC bought 26 residential properties in Richmond — at 706 W. Clay St.; 110 S. Pine St.; 1262, 1264, 1806, 1808, 1810, 1812, 1814, 1816, 1818, 1824, 1826, 1832 and 1834 Parkwood Ave; 2105 E. Broad St.; 306 W. Marshall St.; 105 N. Lombardy St.; 1800, 1802, 1820, 1822, 1836 and 1836 Parkwood Ave. — for $5.065 million from 2003 CP-TC LLC and Clachan NTC LLC. Tom Rosman and Justin Sledd represented the seller.
- Mark A. Lange and Tiffany P. Lange bought 3,350 square feet at 3322-3324 W. Grace St. in Richmond for $525,000 from Holmberg Homes LLC. Tom Rosman and Justin Sledd represented the seller.
Capital Real Estate Services reports the following sale:
- RFH LLC bought the 10,000-square-foot commercial property at 7702 W. Broad St. in Henrico, formerly occupied by Décor Furniture, from Brenda K. Samuel-Pace for $854,100. Brent Samuel was the agent for the sellers.