One South Commercial reports the following sale:
- Read Property Group LLC bought the 140-unit Canterbury Townhomes of 33,350 square feet at 510 Nottingham Court in Hopewell from Canterbury Townhouses LC for $8.775 million. Tom Rosman and Ryan Rilee represented the seller.
Taylor Long Properties reports the following sale:
- 38341 Richmond VA LLC purchased 1.649 acres at 1301 N. Laburnum Ave. in Richmond from Laburnum Property LLC for $1.5 million. Robert Marshall represented the seller.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sales:
- Branders Creek LLC purchased the 1.91-acre pad site within the Shoppes at River Forest at 12210 Branders Creek Drive in Chesterfield from River Forest Development Co. LLC for $360,000. Pete Waldbauer and Nicki Jassy handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
- Stein Investment Group purchased 1.9 acres of land (six properties) at the southwest corner of Forest Avenue and Glenside Drive in Henrico for $1.625 million from Glenside Drive LLC, Reynolds Holdings LLC, Thomas Pruitt and H&R Gary LLC. Stein plans to build a climate-controlled self-storage facility on the property. David M. Smith handled the sale.
- StyleCraft Homes bought 16.76 acres of land situated along 14300 Ashbrook Parkway in Chesterfield from EDCO LLC for $1.2 million for plans to develop a townhome community. David M. Smith handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
- Perdue Springs LLC purchased the 5,700-square-foot office/medical building at 11846 Perdue Springs Court in Chesterfield from GCJ Properties LLC for $1.475 million as an investment. Mark E. Douglas handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the purchaser.
- DK Belvedere Shoppes LLC based in Pikesville, Md., bought The Shoppes at Belvedere, a 22,577-square-foot strip center in Chesterfield, from Bogese Companies for $5.65 million. Catharine Spangler, Calvin Griffith, Pete Waldbauer and Nicki Jassy represented the seller.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following sales:
- Champagne Toast LLC acquired the Harbour Point Dental Building at 5921 Harbour Lane in Chesterfield from Harbour Point Medical Associates LP for $1.75 million. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the seller. Terry Earnest of Chesterfield Commercial Realty represented the buyer.
- David B. Robinson purchased a 1,394-square-foot office condo at 6968 Forest Hill Ave. in Richmond from The Richmond Forum for $125,000. Tucker Dowdy represented the seller.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following sale:
- Leo Salinas purchased the 4,100-square-foot retail property at 2320 Oaklawn Blvd. in Hopewell for $319,000 from Inzaina Enterprises. Eric Hammond and Dean Foster represented the seller, and John Madures represented the buyer.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sales:
- Southern Investment LLC bought a 36,220-square-foot retail building at 5400 Midlothian Turnpike and 2.56 acres at 104 Agency Ave. in Richmond from Kings Crest LLC for $825,000. Byron Holmes represented the buyer.
- W. Pettus Gilman bought a 9,000-square-foot retail building at 7151 Stonewall Parkway in Hanover from Kid Care LC for $635,000. Byron Holmes and Wilson Flohr represented the seller, and Cliff Porter represented the buyer.
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities bought a 17,270-square-foot office building at 809 Oliver Hill Way in Richmond from Matthews Family III LLC for $1.525 million. Byron Holmes represented the seller.
- Ross Building LLC bought a 16,176-square-foot multifamily complex at 4205 Forest Hill Ave. in Richmond from Maple Hill Apartments for $1,343,630. Byron Holmes represented the seller.
Colliers International reports the following sales:
- Halle Properties LLC purchased the 79,893-square-foot property at 12020-12030 Jefferson Davis Highway in Chesterfield from The Alexander Family Trust for $830,000. Rob Black, Robby Brownfield and Chris Doyle handled the transaction on behalf of the buyer.
- Capital Square Acquisitions LLC purchased the 294-unit Hickory Creek Apartments in Henrico for $45.6 million from McCann Realty Partners and Artemis Real Estate Partners. Will Mathews of the Colliers East Region Group; and Charles Wentworth, Rawles Wilcox, G.S. “Hank” Hankins, Victoria Pickett and Clay Ellis of the Colliers Mid-Atlantic Team handled the transaction on behalf of the seller.
Harrison & Bates reports the following sales:
- Commonwealth Centre Apartments LLC bought 11.226 acres in Commonwealth Centre off state Route 288 in Chesterfield from Commonwealth Centre Ventures LLC for $4.95 million. Bruce Milam and Austin Newman represented the seller
- Cebelle Holdings Corp. purchased a 23,700-square-foot building at 413 Branchway Road in Chesterfield from Branchway LLC for $2.35 million. David Williams and Marshall Burke represented the buyer
- County of Chesterfield acquired 18.94 acres at 4500 Iron Bridge Road in Chesterfield from Royal Oaks at Lakeview for $1.301 million. Bill Mattox represented the seller
- Dean Atlantic LLC, Strategic Grace LLC and Specialty Contract Services
- bought 2575 Homeview Drive in Henrico from VALKAP LLC for $425,000. David Kalman represented buyer
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. reports the following sale:
- Powered by People LLC, doing business as Pridestaff, purchased a 2,871-square-foot office building at 3751 Westerre Parkway in Henrico from Red Brick Arrow LLC for $480,000. Elliot Warsof represented the buyer.