The Civil War has been over for just three years. In Richmond, a new medical college has opened with high hopes for the advancement of medical science. One of the essentials for students is fresh cadavers…dead human bodies…to dissect in anatomy class.
Now that the war is over, fresh corpses are hard to come by and it’s an open secret that the source of cadavers is new graves.
The Hanover County sheriff has received several Missing Persons reports from the Courthouse area. Hanover Tavern owner, Cleavars Chisholm, has reported strange dragging noises in the night coming from one of the rented rooms on the second floor.
Yesterday, a drop of blood was found in the hallway outside the door on the second floor.
Grave robbing is ghoulish enough. Now it appears there is a serial killer harvesting living souls.
This is a new demonic dimension.
Before suggesting that his good-paying tenant is a serial killer, Mr. Chisholm has recruited you to go undercover to see if you can find evidence. You must investigate quickly, before the tenant returns, possibly making an anatomy lesson…out of you!
- Starting Wednesday, January 8th, 2020, repeated every day until Sunday, January 12, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, January 15th, 2020, repeated every day until Sunday, January 19, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020, repeated every day until Friday, January 24, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, January 26th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, January 29th, 2020, repeats every day until Sunday, February 02, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, February 5th, 2020, repeats every day until Sunday, February 09, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm