Bacchus Fall 2019 Richmond Restaurant Week menu
Bacchus - 2 N. Meadow St., (804) 355-9919
Italian restaurant in the Fan District.
Three courses for $29.19 per person. $4.19 of every meal goes to Feed More.
Fall Richmond Restaurant Week is Oct. 21-27.
Choose one from each course.
* shrimp scampi with brandy and tomato.
* steamed mussels with white wine or marinara.
* white bean puree with garlic, rosemary and crostini.
* smoked duck breast with saba and arugula.
* roamaine, spinach , or tuscan black kale caeser salad.
* spinach salad with green apple vinaigrette, goat cheese and toasted almonds
* arugula salad with truffle-balsamic vinaigrette, roasted red peppers, and shaved parmesan.
* tuscan black kale with lemon tahini dressing and toasted pumpkin seeds.
* mixed greens with house dressing.
* white beans with pesto and housemade mozzarella.
* roasted beef sirloin with gorgonzola sauce.
* seared salmon and shrimp with lobster cream.
* chicken marsala.
* italian sausage with white beans, tomatoes, and spinach.
* skewered swordfish with fall vegetables and red pepper coulis.
* shrimp saute with sundried tomatoes, white beans, and spinach.
* mixed marinated berries with zabayon.
* chocolate peanut butter pie.
* apple crisp with vanilla sauce.