West Coast Provisions Spring 2019 Richmond Restaurant Week menu
West Coast Provisions - 301A Maltby Blvd, (804) 360-1090
Contemporary seafood restaurant in Short Pump.
Three courses for $29.19 per person. $4.19 of every meal goes to FeedMore.
Spring Richmond Restaurant Week is April 22-28.
Choose one from each course.
• Crab & Corn Miso Soup: East Coast meets West Coast, corn, miso, cream, crab
• Red & Gold Beet Salad: arugula, goat cheese, pistachios, honey & while balsamic vinaigrette
• Spicy Tuna Roll: sambal aioli, togarashi, cucumber, scallions
• Calamari: fried with spring onions, tossed with sambal honey lime sauce
• PEI Mussels: white wine, sriracha, butter, cilantro, garlic, shallot, toasted bread
• VA Oysters on the ½ Shell: horseradish, cocktail sauce, lemon
• Roasted Chicken: cauliflower gratin, gruyere, fine herbs, sautéed kale
• Salmon: quinoa, chickpeas, fava beans, lemon, mint, beet puree
• Fish Tacos: fried grouper, pickled red cabbage, pickled pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro, chipotle aioli
• Hanger Steak: aligot potatoes, asparagus, demi glace
• Vegetarian Quinoa: chickpeas, fava beans, lemon, mint, beet puree
• Chocolate Torte: salted caramel sauce
• Cheesecake: fresh berries
• Gelato or Sorbet: daily selections