That's because it's not clear who's in charge.
Recent Subscriber Plus Stories
The gratuitous flying of the former flag of a nation based on white supremacy constitutes hate speech, discrimination on the basis of race and harassment, according to a recent court order.
At Mount Pisgah United Methodist Church this month, an easel with a sheet of paper was placed at the back of a meeting room so Midlothian residents could write down their thoughts on how the village should be developed in coming decades.
Hermitage High School football coach David Bedwell was arrested Thursday and charged with embezzling more than $5,000 worth of football-related equipment while he was athletic director at L.C. Bird High School, police said.
ATLANTA — Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed sustained a concussion or concussion-like symptoms during Thursday night’s preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons.
ATLANTA — For the first time since last August, Derrius Guice played full-contact football. If there was any rust, the Redskins running back didn’t show it, starting with a 9-yard gain and finishing with 11 carries for 44 yards in a 19-7 preseason victory against the Atlanta Falcons.
What do I get for being part of Subscriber Plus?
- Web pages that load faster on your computer or mobile device and that limit distractions from the content you’ve come to see
- Immediate access to all content on the Richmond.com website and app, including certain stories and photo galleries reserved for subscribers
- Limited advertising
- Ability to comment on stories along with other digital subscribers
- Discounts at local businesses and restaurants as well as other special offers through Club RTD
- All newspaper subscribers who have added digital to their accounts (free for seven-day subscribers)
- All digital-only subscribers