If you would like to place a paid announcement of a wedding anniversary in the Richmond Times-Dispatch, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Richmond.com/Contact-Us
- Go to the section titled SEND US SOMETHING. Click on the milestone anniversary announcements link.
- Complete the form on our site and attach any photos you wish to use. E-mailed photos should be at least 500KB at 200 DPI in resolution.
- You may also mail information to 300 E. Franklin St., Richmond, VA 23219. Or you can deliver material to the front counter of our downtown office.
- Special for RTD Subscribers: Milestone anniversary announcements for 50, 55, 60, 65 and 70 years will qualify for a free standard announcement of 2 column x 2.25” (measures 1.56” width x 2.2” length) with a photo and approximately 25 words. Must be an RTD subscriber to qualify. Private parties only.
- For a larger announcement, subscribers receive a 50 percent discount.
- For non-subscribers, standard announcements start at $109.
- Our deadline is at noon, two Thursdays before the Sunday you want an announcement to appear in the newspaper.
- If you’d like a photograph returned, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your submission.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at Richmond.com/Contact-Us or call (804) 649-6825. By the way, what’s your secret to a long, happy marriage?