You may purchase a subscription online by going to our main subscription page and selecting a subscription package. We recommend signing for up a subscription online using a desktop or laptop computer or a tablet device.
- Click on the subscription package you want.
- Enter the information required to create a Richmond.com account. Click CREATE ACCOUNT at the bottom of the page.
- You will be taken to a second screen where you will fill out additional account information. Be sure to use the same username and password combination. Entering this information a second time confirms your subscriber identity.
- The next screen will be for payment terms. Once you complete this screen, you will see a thank you from the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Finally, you will need to log into Richmond.com. Click LOG IN in the top right corner and use the e-mail and password you used when creating your account.
Your home delivery subscription should start within 3-5 days. If you're purchasing a package that includes digital access, your access to Richmond.com will begin shortly following your purchase.
If you have had an account within the past two years, log in to manage your subscription using the last account information that you recall. If you do not remember your username or password you can click the Forgot username or password link to reset your information. If you’re not sure, we suggest calling Customer Service at the numbers listed below.
You may call 1-800-468-3382 or (804) 644-4181 and place your order by phone.